Cookies help us to provide you with a better customer experience when you browse our website. They allow us to improve and tailor the site for you. For example, we keep track of the domains from which people visit and we also measure visitor activity on the site, but we do so in ways that keep the information anonymous. We use the information that we collect to measure the number of visitors to the different areas of our website, and to help us make the site more useful to you.
To disable cookies your website browser settings needs to be set to reject cookies; this depends on the browser being used. We have provided guidance on how to do this for popular browsers:-
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
2. Click on the “privacy” tab
3. Select the setting the appropriate setting
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
2. Click on the icon “privacy”
3. Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “settings”
2. Click on the url “show advanced settings”
3. In the “Privacy” section, click the ”content settings” button.
4. In the “Cookies” section, you can change your cookie settings.
For further assistance please refer to help pages within your browser.