From July 2020 through to December 2020 we'll be running our Prize Paws Championship League. The dog who wins the most rosettes during this time will be crowned our PP Champion and will their paws on a fantastic prize worthy of a Top Dog!!!!
Here's how it will work ....
After our December competition results are announced on Facebook on January 1st we'll give you 7 days to tell us how many rosettes you've won over the 6 month period. You'll need to lay all your rosettes out on the floor and take a photo of them and email it to us with the subject line 'Champion' (** only competition class rosettes will be included. Our Special rosettes will not count towards the final tally).
If we have a tie situation with more than one dog with the same amount of rosettes, we will then work on a points based system. 1st place = 8 points, 2nd place =7 points, 3rd place =6 points and so on. After the 7 days are up our Prize Paws Champion will be announced!
Alfie (champion 2019)
Here's what our champion will win ......
- They'll get their paws on an enormous Prize Paws rosette personalised with their name on the tails
- They'll get their paws on a celebration cake worthy of a WINNER
- They'll also get their paws on a selection of delicious nomz from Mr Gary's Top Nomz
- They'll win three treat tins in three yummy flavours from My Dog Bites
- They'll get a matching collar and lead set from Florence's Dog House